Pet Waste Stations Installed!
An additional Pet Waste Station has been installed in Berkshire Park near the entrance. Please utilize this resource to clean up after your dog. Thanks!
Last Updated (Sunday, 14 December 2014 07:40)
Prevent Street Flooding - Keep Leaves Picked Up
We have recently seen rains so heavy that street flooding has occurred where leaves and debris have accumulated preventing the drainage of water. The District has expended close to $2000 to solve these issues. Please keep the leaves from your falling trees from building up in the gutters. Your help will go a long way in protecting our streets, the District's budget, and most importantly, the safety of our residents. Thank you.
Chaney Hicks, General Manager
Last Updated (Sunday, 14 December 2014 07:46)
Please help prevent your parked vehicle from becoming a safety hazard. Help educate your visitors too!
1. No parking at fire access roads.
2. No parking on the roads within Springfield Meadows.
3. Maintain 100 feet of visibility by parking further away from stop signs and corners.
4. Do not park in crosswalks. Although not always marked, crosswalks exist near every stop sign. A blocked crosswalk forces pedestrians into the street where a driver's view is obstructed.
5. Avoid constricting traffic flow by not parking cars nearby or across from each other, especially on narrow lanes or those roads specifically marked for no parking.
6. Do not park on sidewalks. Walkers and bicyclists are in danger when they have to move into the street to avoid your parked vehicle blocking the sidewalk.
Thank you for helping to keep our neighborhoods safe.
Last Updated (Sunday, 14 July 2013 16:10)