As a courtesy. please remember to pick up after your dog in any CSD common areas. We are having problems with waste being left on sidewalks and in the park. Thanks
Last Updated (Monday, 08 April 2013 08:24)
Please help prevent your parked vehicle from becoming a safety hazard. Help educate your visitors too!
1. No parking at fire access roads: within Springfield Meadows at the end of Manchester and Haddington and within Stonebriar on Montrose.
2. Maintain 100 feet of visibility by parking further away from stop signs and corners.
3. Do not park in crosswalks. Although not always marked, crosswalks exist near every stop sign. A blocked crosswalk forces pedestrians into the street where a driver's view is obstructed.
4. Avoid constricting traffic flow by not parking cars nearby or across from each other, especially on narrow lanes or those roads specifically marked for no parking.
5. Do not park on sidewalks. Walkers and bicyclists are in danger when they have to move into the street to avoid your parked vehicle blocking the sidewalk!
Last Updated (Friday, 04 May 2012 08:40)