Upcoming Road Work
Upcoming Road Work!
Paving contractors will be out on Monday, October 13th to fill cracks on streets
within Stonebriar. Please allow for more time traveling in and out of the community.
We appreciate your patience during this process.
Any questions, please contact: Chaney Hicks, General Manager (916)235-8671
Last Updated (Tuesday, 26 August 2014 13:18)
Message From the President
Matt Sites, Rolling Hills CSD Board President
Last Updated (Friday, 04 July 2014 15:03)
Please help prevent your parked vehicle from becoming a safety hazard. Help educate your visitors too!
1. No parking at fire access roads.
2. No parking on the roads within Springfield Meadows.
3. Maintain 100 feet of visibility by parking further away from stop signs and corners.
4. Do not park in crosswalks. Although not always marked, crosswalks exist near every stop sign. A blocked crosswalk forces pedestrians into the street where a driver's view is obstructed.
5. Avoid constricting traffic flow by not parking cars nearby or across from each other, especially on narrow lanes or those roads specifically marked for no parking.
6. Do not park on sidewalks. Walkers and bicyclists are in danger when they have to move into the street to avoid your parked vehicle blocking the sidewalk.
Thank you for helping to keep our neighborhoods safe.
Last Updated (Sunday, 14 July 2013 16:10)
Dog Duty - Pet Waste Stations Installed!
With the great volunteer help of our local Boy Scout Troop, two pet waste stations have been installed in the District to provide easy access to waste bags so you can pick up after your dogs and keep our neighborhood clean. Thank you to the Boy Scouts!
Last Updated (Sunday, 15 June 2014 10:51)