How To Report Fire From Cellphone
El Dorado Hills Fire Chief Dave Roberts attended the last Board Meeting and answered questions as to the Fire Department protocols when answering a fire call. Due to our location (right at the County Line) emergency calls which are usually from a cell phone are directed to the closest tower which happened to be Sacramento County. Chief Roberts suggested that if using a cell phone to report any fire emergency call the Camino Fire Dispatch Center (530-647-5250) in order to speed up the process. Of course any calls from a landline would be directed based on the address the telephone line comes from. Any questions, please contact me.
Chaney Hicks, General Manager
Last Updated (Tuesday, 16 June 2015 09:12)
Water Reduction Project!
The District recently approved a plan to reduce water usage in
targeted areas. In The Stonebriar Development, over 10,000 square
feet of turf was removed, converting overhead sprinkler system to
more efficient drip system and new plantings and mulch put in it's
place. This area's water usage is expected to decrease by at
Last Updated (Thursday, 14 May 2015 11:05)
Pet Waste Stations Installed!
An additional Pet Waste Station has been installed in Berkshire Park near the entrance. Please utilize this resource to clean up after your dog. Thanks!
Last Updated (Sunday, 14 December 2014 07:40)
Please help prevent your parked vehicle from becoming a safety hazard. Help educate your visitors too!
1. No parking at fire access roads.
2. No parking on the roads within Springfield Meadows.
3. Maintain 100 feet of visibility by parking further away from stop signs and corners.
4. Do not park in crosswalks. Although not always marked, crosswalks exist near every stop sign. A blocked crosswalk forces pedestrians into the street where a driver's view is obstructed.
5. Avoid constricting traffic flow by not parking cars nearby or across from each other, especially on narrow lanes or those roads specifically marked for no parking.
6. Do not park on sidewalks. Walkers and bicyclists are in danger when they have to move into the street to avoid your parked vehicle blocking the sidewalk.
Thank you for helping to keep our neighborhoods safe.
Last Updated (Sunday, 14 July 2013 16:10)