Many of you may remember the street flooding we had in past years. The storm drains got clogged from leaves that weren't cleaned up by residents. Please clean leaves out of your respective gutters so that the CSD doesn't have further issues this year. The annual $200 assessment has to stretch to cover maintaining the parks/open spaces, maintaining the roads and when necessary, the District expends funds to vacuum out the storm drains due to debris. We appreciate your help with this ongoing maintenance issue.
Last Updated (Wednesday, 11 November 2015 09:18)
EDH Santa Run in Stonebriar Dec. 15!
Santa Run 2015 Schedule:
The El Dorado Hills Firefighters Association has announced this year's Santa Run Schedule and invites you and your family to meet and greet Santa, Mrs. Claus and their Elves as they are escorted on fire engines to Stonebriar Park on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 (approximately 6:25pm).
The Elves will be handing out candy canes but beware.....it is likely the Grinch will be looking to steal back a few so watch out! You are also invited to the Santa Run Grand Finale at Town Center on December 19th at 6:00pm for cookies, hot cocoa and fireworks!
During the Santa Run, the Elves will be collecting new, unwrapped toys for "Toys For Tots" and canned food for the El Dorado County Food Bank. Please set your items on the curb. Letters to Santa will also be collected. Thanks you for your donations and further information may be found on www.edhfire.com.
Last Updated (Sunday, 22 November 2015 15:41)
Please help prevent your parked vehicle from becoming a safety hazard. Help educate your visitors too!
1. No parking at fire access roads.
2. No parking on the roads within Springfield Meadows.
3. Maintain 100 feet of visibility by parking further away from stop signs and corners.
4. Do not park in crosswalks. Although not always marked, crosswalks exist near every stop sign. A blocked crosswalk forces pedestrians into the street where a driver's view is obstructed.
5. Avoid constricting traffic flow by not parking cars nearby or across from each other, especially on narrow lanes or those roads specifically marked for no parking.
6. Do not park on sidewalks. Walkers and bicyclists are in danger when they have to move into the street to avoid your parked vehicle blocking the sidewalk.
Thank you for helping to keep our neighborhoods safe.
Last Updated (Sunday, 14 July 2013 16:10)